A well-reputed Logistics Company is looking for potential local candidates as Commercial Officer for the L/C document preparation on behalf on an American Company who are operating from Singapore.
- Category : Local Jobs
- Job Responsibilities
- · Review of draft L/C and finalization of the same based on certain L/C opening guidelines by the principal company.
- · All export/ import and export documents preparation, submission of the same to the principal company for them to submit the same to bank.
- · Maintaining constant liaison with Principal Company Singapore Team as well as local CS team and agent for smooth import and export services.
- · Should possess adequate knowledge on HS code, Customs Act, Import- Export Policy, Bond formalities and other related laws applicable for import & export.
- · The applicant must have broad knowledge on C&F, total import documents preparing, LC opening, dealing with C&F agents and custom.
- · Capable to handle local & foreign import of raw materials and all related documentation.
- Employment Status
- Educational Requirements
- · Masters degree in any discipline in Supply Chain Management,
- Experience Requirements
- · 4 to 6 year(s)
- Additional Requirements
- · Age 22 to 30 years
- · Strong oral and written communication skill in English
- · Computer Skills in MS-Office, MS- Excel, PowerPoint & Internet etc are essential.
- · Should be self motivated, with positive mental attitude.
- · Having flexibility to work coping Singapore Office Timing.
- · Selected candidates should be ready to join in a short notice.